Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Window shopping when I'm not supposed to..

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Window shopping when I'm not supposed to..

     Soooo not sure why I decided to jump back into the bottomless pit that is taobao but, I went searching and found a few things I need want.  I initially turned to taobao in search of a cute wig.  Now I know I purchased one with my last (?) taobao haul, but I want something different.  Don't get me wrong, I love the quality of the brown one I bought but I got a little lost with the color selections and ended up with a color lighter than I anticipated.
     I think I finally found what I've been looking for~  I want to play around with colors but not look too unnatural; meaning something with black or dark roots.  I really wish I could just rock all pink wig or a blonde shade, but I don't see myself being comfortable with that just yet. (,,꒪꒫꒪,,)
     There's a wig shop on taobao called DreamHolic and they make flawless wigs!   The range of colors they offer are amazing.  The color I'm most interested in is "onyx" and this is one of the styles I would love to have:
     Isn't it fabulous?  I think it's different from what I usually go for: super long wigs.  This is just one of the colors I like, Black Berry is also nice; it's black with a purple undertone.  Rose Gold and Berry Jam are also gorgeous but like I said, I don't think I'd like how I would look.  BUT back to this wig.  The style is adorable with the fringe and bobbed / bumped ends.
Another wig I've got my sights on is yet another ombre type wig.  This time a pink blend (❁°͈▵°͈)
     Color wise it's new for me, but style and cut wise it's definitely what I'd typically look for in a wig.  I can't help it y'all.  I hope it looks as pretty and "soft" as it appears in pictures!  Since taobao has that feature where customers can leave feedback along with pictures, I always peruse the pages to get a better idea of what the item will look like in person.  Here's one of the pictures, I think it looks lovely~
     You'd think I'd stop there but no . . . I kept "window shopping" all night 。゚・( ;﹏ ;)・゚。 I'm so over this cold weather, seems like I don't have enough sweaters!  If I had all the sweaters in the world, then I'd be happy lol.  With that being said, I was in search of some nice turtle necks and other cute winter wear.  Here are a few things I bookmarked:
     Looks like a normal turtleneck, yes?  Nope!  The inside is lined with this super soft material that says it insulates body heat while remaining breathable so that your sweat is kept in control.  The felt like material looks so soft T~T  I also found this cute ruffle collar top!  I love it in white and pink.  I can't choose!
 
     Now I know I said the point was to look for things that would keep me warm during the winter but, keyhole tops are my weakness lol.  I want one in black since I already have white.  And the heart keyhole shirt is just too precious to pass on!
Lastly I couldn't stop my "big eyes" from gravitating to these shoes ꒰˘̩̩̩⌣˘̩̩̩๑꒱  And yes, they go up to my huge size! :

That's all so far for my taobao wishlist!
Most likely I'll end up doing this purchase at the end of
February but I really want to wait longer than that.  But I'm
not sure how this will work out.  Until next time, loves!
~ Love you! x Amiman ~

2 comments:

  1. loooool we do the same exact things! I loooooove those wigs! I have been dying to get one too Dx I also want a keyhole sweater too but alas...I was not blessed and fear that it wouldn't look good on me :( I'm sure you look amazing in it though!
    ~Kieli♥
    rainbowstarcandyshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaaaa nonsense~ you would look so good! If anything, I was not blessed since I don't have an "ample bosom" lmaoo (。ˇ艸ˇ) and sigh aren't wigs so much fun! Why must so many look so pretty tho ;; I want to buy them all lol
      - Amiman♥

      Delete