Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: 🌻She Who Frolics with Flowers🌷

Friday, September 22, 2017

🌻She Who Frolics with Flowers🌷

 Hello Cuties~
I promised a spam of my "mini shoot"
so here it is~~~
ヾ(´▽`*;)ゝ”
"Ah Sun-flower! weary of time,
Who countest the steps of the Sun:
Seeking after that sweet golden clime
Where the travellers journey is done.
Where the Youth pined away with desire,
And the pale Virgin shrouded in snow:
*lmao @ my perpetually sad face
Arise from their graves and aspire,
Where my Sun-flower wishes to go."
- Ah! Sun-flower
William Blake
A very "aesthetic" like blog post today lol
I hope you enjoyed it!
I think what I loved most about this is that,
I didn't feel as self conscious while taking these..
ヾ(^ ^ゞ
Until next post,
~ Love you!! x Amiman ~ 

2 comments:

  1. Ommmmggggg this is LOVE. I love everything about this!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
    ~Kieli❤
    rainbowstarcandyshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AAAAAAA~ Thank you ( #♥ A ♥) This switch up was pretty fun! At first I didn't know what to do as for commentary. I honestly feel at a loss for words for majority of my posts lmao. But the idea of a poem seemed fitting for this and I'm happy with that choice! I'm glad you love this post ^^
      - Amiman♥

      Delete