Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Taobao Haul! (❀>◞౪◟<)

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Taobao Haul! (❀>◞౪◟<)

'sup cuties~
Guess what arrived today?

Yippieee! It came pretty quickly!
Now to show you each item~

Sailor collar top
My mom asked if it was a top or dress o(≧∇≦o)


Ripndip replica tee
let me tell y'all, all the t shirts I bought are SO soft


Comme des Garcons replica
I got the women's tee so it's nice and fitted but still comfy.


Baby Girl tee

Ribbon top
I love this dusty pink color! And the lace trimming
and lace panel on the back~

High-waist Denim skirt
A plus : it has shorts made into them!

Mixxmix replica tee
It matches my blue tennis skirt so well.

So glad everything worked out and fits!
I'm so ready to get my summer on!!!
What are your summer plans?

2 comments:

  1. Everything is so cute! I love that pink blouse <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waaah thank you~ I simply can't wait to wear these items out! <3
      - Amiman♥

      Delete