Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: VLOG: Dolled up and Ready to Thrift! (make + gets)

Sunday, May 21, 2017

VLOG: Dolled up and Ready to Thrift! (make + gets)

Hello Cutie pies~

I have something REALLY exciting to share with you!
I posted my very 1st vlog yesterday!!
\\✧*。٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و✧*。//


It was so much fun getting to hang out with Sarah again!
Now you finally get to see our silly shenanigans caught on camera lol
We had lunch and went to two thrift stores.
It tried to rain on our parade but we still had fun!
(even though work cut our fun short)
*Makeup*
Y'all I'm so in love with the look of these lenses,
you just don't understand lol
(but don't worry the review of these are coming next!)
Here are my thrift finds~
A faux fur bag I definitely plan on incorporating into kurogyaru coords!
Y'all, when I spotted this I fell in love lol it's a cylinder shaped purse with a drawstring closure inside.
I definitely plan to use this in agejo coords.
These are just for casual wear.  Lately I've been feeling like I don't have anything to wear to just run errands or when I'm not dressed up? idk
(・・。)ゞ

I hope you find the video entertaining! Also thank you for watching and reading ♥
~Love you!! x Amiman~

No comments:

Post a Comment