Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: 💖Sparkling Fuchsia Makeup Tutorial💖

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

💖Sparkling Fuchsia Makeup Tutorial💖

Hello Cuties!

This'll be a pretty short post
I just wanted to share with you guys that the
"Sparkling Fuchsia" makeup video has been posted!

I'm both excited and rather nervous about it hehe~
I'm so happy I finally got to do a collaboration video with one of my friends!
( ᐛ )و
It was very fun and I can only hope to work with Libby again in the future.
Hopefully by then I've loosened up in front the camera lol
Idk about y'all but filming with someone else makes me a little more nervous lol
I'm really interested in joining one of her look-books!
I would do one on my own but I don't have anyone in the home that would want to walk around filming me lmfao
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ
I hope you enjoy the transformation video!
Thank you for reading and watching♥
~ Love you!! x Amiman ~

2 comments:

  1. Omg hun, you are so cute I melted! You look so much more relaxed in front of the camera! Your whole look is super adorable and I love that eye make ♥ Keep it up, hunni! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (●´□`)♡♥♡ waaaah my heart has melted from your sweet words~~~ lol seriously turned to mush lol You keep me motivated!! *makes heart with hands*
      -Amiman♥

      Delete