Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Secret Candy Magic No.14 Lens Review

Monday, June 5, 2017

Secret Candy Magic No.14 Lens Review

Hello Cuties~
Finally, finallyyy I'm posting my review on
Secret Candy Magic No.14 lenses!

(If you want a more detailed review and pictures,
please keep reading~)
I purchased these lenses from Rakuten/LOOK shop with my own money ; meaning I was not paid or asked to do this review.

Secret Candy Magic No.14 Hazel
(link)

Details
- Brand : Secret Candy Magic
- Duration : Daily (one day / meaning one pair lasts for a day)
- Package : a box of 20 pieces (10 pairs)
- Diameter : 14.5 mm
- Base Curve : 8.8 mm
- Water Content : 38.6%
- Price : $22.11 USD

Lenses Worn

Lighting

Ratings
*ratings are out of 5

- Design: ♥♥♥ 3
Similar to a sunburst effect, but not as harsh, it's sort of blurred (?) it makes me think of the Dueba gossip brown lenses.  I think it's the light color that makes the design look softer.

- Color: ♥♥♥♥♥ 5
Gorgeous greenish brown hue~ The hazel color is visible but not so much that it's terrifying or harsh. The color is actually more on the natural side. Not 100% opaque, has some transparency

- Enlargement: ♥♥♥ 3 1/2
Sooo we know these lenses are only a bit bigger than normal contact lenses. But for 14.5mm lenses the enlargemtn effect is pretty nice to me. In person, there is a visible difference.

- Comfort: ♥♥♥♥ 4
They're pretty comfortable, just require a little rewetting but that's a common thing for me with any contacts.  I've worn them for as long as 6 hrs.  Seeing that they are daily lenses, they're thin and breathable.

- Overall: ♥♥♥♥ 4
Not many downsides to these lenses. I only wish that they were bigger in diameter
(I miss the days when I would wear 15mm)

Waaah I'm sorry I always take so long to post these contact lens reviews~
But I hope you found it helpful or useful!

~ Love you!! x Amiman ~

No comments:

Post a Comment