Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Himekaji Coords (feat. DEJAPAN gets!)

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Himekaji Coords (feat. DEJAPAN gets!)

Hello my Cuties~
Today's post is a short one
I just wanted to give y'all a closer look at the items I got from DEJAPAN!
I wanted to see how I could coordinate them with clothing I already have.

The pink blouse is from Dreamv / "Newlyme"
Rundown
- hat: thrifted
- blouse: Dreamv
- skirt: Rue21
- socks: tj maxx
- shoes: Gianni Bini
- purse: taobao

the white collared blouse is from Dear My Love
Rundown
- blouse: Dear My Love
skirt: Forever21
socks: tj maxx
shoes: taobao


I looove the pink blouse so much! It was available in 2 sizes (M/L)
so I chose medium.
The white blouse is a tiiiiny bit short in the torso for me but I was able to tuck it; and the sleeves are fine.  I got the white top in the size large (I think?).

I had to do a lot of researching to make sure I was reading the measurements right!
I came across these charts that were so helpful to me.

*To find out my "Japanese size", I had to find a comparison chart at first
And these are just helpful terms you'll definitely see when looking at measurements.


I hope you liked this post~
See you next time!
~ Love you!! x Amiman ~

4 comments:

  1. Everything looks so cute on you! You picked some great pieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aawwww thank you!! You're beary sweet~ ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ lol
      -Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. Omg you are too precious in himekaji! I love that brand too~ And thank you for the pics of your research! I always need that when I'm shopping online xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaawwwhuhu~ Thank you my dear! (´∀`)♡ And no problem, that chart is definitely handy to keep in your files!
      - Amiman♥

      Delete