Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: What inspires me lately: Makeup (+ gets)

Saturday, March 11, 2017

What inspires me lately: Makeup (+ gets)

Hello Cuties~

I'm so giddy over my recent gets!
Sooo happy to call them mine~
Ulta was having a "buy 2 get 1 free" Makeup Revolution sale. AND I had a gift card!
Seeing how each palette is $15 each and I had $17 on my gift card, I basically got 3 for the price of 1 !
ヾ(0∀0*★)゚*・.。
I won't talk much about them now since I plan on doing a swatch / review video on each palette!

Now to the main purpose of this post!
What inspires me lately?
Makeup

Some much needed inspiration for myself.  Here are some makeup looks that I've been inspired by:
Lea
(link)
Kaylen
 I really want to try colored brows!!
 Yayo's makeup will forever be #goals!

I really want to attempt this eyeliner / eyeshape!
 
And here are some makeup videos that have inspired me!





Everyone is so gorgeous~ ~ ~


That collaboration I spoke about in the last post is set to happen this Tuesday and I'm both nervous and thrilled.
See you next post!
~ Love you!! x Amiman ~

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your gets! I can't wait to see the looks you come up with 💕
    And I love a lot of these gals and their inspiration! I follow most of them on insta x3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been dying to use them!! I wanted to do a first impressions video but I cracked and already used one of the palettes xD I have no self control lol!
      -Amiman ♥

      Delete