Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Gearing up for Spring: Coords!

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Gearing up for Spring: Coords!

Hello cuties~
Spring is coming soon and I can't wait!

Although I wish we could skip over all the rainstorms that are bound to wash over us next 2 months.
( ー̀ε ー́ )

But I'm so ready for all the spring wear to arrive!  It's time for Liz Lisa to shine lol
But seriously bring on the floral, pastels, and light sweater / dress combos!!!
I stayed in today and decided to play dress up since I was anticipating a really bad storm
(that didn't come until 6pm -___-")
♡ One item 2 ways ♡
Today's item is a sweater from Forever 21.  I'll incorporate it into 2 different coordinates.

~ "Pretty in Blush" ~
loooove the detail on the back of this sweater!

~ "Kitty Kat" ~
that moment when you forgot you owned a cat ear hat and cat purse
oops lol


Ok so I stopped in Ulta yesterday and great news:
They now carry Makeup Revolution / I ♥ Makeup's Chocolate Bar palettes
both in-store and online!!!
MY PRECIOUS ~ ~ ~
I've never even heard of this one??!!
I can't wait until they bring in the newest peach palette omggg

I realize I never got to tell y'all how my Mardi Gras went!
I compiled another short video from the parades I went to that day.
Mardi Gras day is always exciting for me because I get to see the truck floats!  I just love seeing how each krewe decorates their float each year.  There was even a float for Prince that blasted his music! All decked out in purple and it read "Royal Rebel".
 I can't even explain why I found this "haunted horror house" float so funny.  I think it's the werewolf that did it for me
(*≧▽≦)ノシ))
besides the colorfully decorated floats, there are people roaming the streets in eye-catching costumes too! I love seeing costumes during carnival!
 The "throws" are also something I look forward to on Mardi Gras day.
My mom caught this bead that has one of our biggest landmarks, the Superdome, on it!
( I added a "in real life" photo of the Superdome lol)

I apologize for slacking and being late on posts these past few weeks.  I started working again and I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.  There's a fun collaboration coming soon so please look forward to it!

~ Love you!! x Amiman ~

No comments:

Post a Comment