Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: 🎃1st Halloween Look: Cute Ver.!🎃

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

🎃1st Halloween Look: Cute Ver.!🎃

 photo tumblr_mch4ntGWsb1qk1or3_zpsdafcgpkf.gif
 photo blkgalhalloween3_zps89xl0qwn.gif
Today I have a treat for you guys~
Halloween is near and I keep seeing so many unique and intricate makeup looks online and social apps, so I felt inspired!
I'll be showing you guys the 1st Halloween look. I'm doing two different themes: cute vs. sexy! Today is cute version! (Kuro-Pirate will be the second post)
I've actually already hinted at what I'm dressed as today in the previous post. Can you guess which one in is?

🔪Amekaji Clown Gal! 🔪
Y'all, I really couldn't let go of this idea after that last post. I thought it would be different and a lot of fun to do, and I was right!

 photo tumblr_inline_muvc41ZZVa1qid2nw_zpskgcd9l78.gif
My second sad attempt at cut crease makeup lmao
But I got to use my new maybelline dream bouncy blush! I love it so far~
Products ♡
• CG queen collection - sheer espresso
• Nyx eyebrow gel - black
• ruby kisses liquid liner - white
• Maybelline dream bouncy blush - plum wine
• MR Pink Fizz palette - girl
• really cheap halloween makeup paint - green
• Nyx glitter liner - crystal pink
• Wet n wild glitter single - groupie (dabbed lightly on cheeks along with blush)
• cherry blossom lashes - #110 / diamond lash glamorous (as accent lashes) / ebay lower lashes
• Colourpop - More Better (topped w/ wet n wild glitter)

 photo tumblr_inline_mfsk48YB8w1qid2nw_zpscfe703bb.gif
These were my last pair of King Brown lenses ;; huhuu~

 photo tumblr_inline_mlf1mohnJH1qz4rgp_zpsojf3egj1.gif
Rundown ♡
• "you are next" beanie - H&M
• furry hair-ties - taobao
• choker ots top - taobao
• overalls - American Rag
• loose socks - taobao
• shoes - forever21

How is it?
I wish I had more colorful clothes for Amekaji. A nice bright puffy jacket or patches for these overalls would be great!
I remember the "one rolled up pant leg" and baggy jeans or overalls being one of my favorite details to gals' Amekaji coords.
Nevertheless I like how this turned out~ 

Stay tuned in to see my next Halloween post!
Love you! x amiman
 photo tumblr_mch4n9Sboa1qk1or3_zpsspgow1wd.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment