Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: A goal has been set! Wish me luck! (makeup & gets post)

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

A goal has been set! Wish me luck! (makeup & gets post)

Hello cuties, Amiman here~
I always update like every two months, it's quite depressing isn't it?
(⌯͒⁍̩̩᷄ ɪ ⁍̩̩᷄ฅ͒)
Well I've decided to set myself a goal! I plan to be more active here.  And I know I've said this before, but I really intend to.

With that being said, I will post here at least twice a week!

Lately I have been trying to get my life together, so to say.  I realize I haven't been doing the things that make me happy or the things I love doing.  Do you know that feeling where you lose interest or passion in the things you once loved doing?  It's been heavy on my mind lately so rather than abandoning my hobbies, I'm going to try to rekindle my love for my hobbies!

Alice, Sarah and I hung out late August (wow it took me this long to post ;;)! We had fun catching up and shopping around~ Here was my look
 photo tumblr_inline_mrj7bismMY1qz4rgp_zps34302bd3.gif
 photo 082416 make_zpsa67npuvq.jpg
I didn't get any good pictures while I was home ;; thank you sephora for the great lighting
(*^∀゚)ъ

 photo tumblr_inline_mg61b2vnBf1qdlkyg_zps9imnu4ts.gif
 photo 082416 make gif_zpsaopsgkn8.gif
While we were in sephora I couldn't help but touch every glittery eyeshadow I saw.  Urban Decay had so many pretty ones! I swatched "solstice" on me and Alice; it's my favorite~
 photo 082416 sw_zpssnroxiub.jpg
 photo 082416 sw_zps1orquehm.gif
I've been really into glitter eyeshadows lately but I just couldn't see myself buying a single shadow for $21 ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )
So instead, I recently purchased I ♡ Makeup - Pink Fizz palette! I can't wait for it to arrive in the mail!
 photo fp_zpsrxtpvhhe.jpg
I also purchased two eyeshadows from nyx for around $12 all together
 photo IMG_3038_zpshseuiino.jpg
it was honestly an impulse buy haha

Cheers to more posts to come!
I've already written down a list of things to start posting on.  So for now on it will be more than just my personal picture updates.  I won't say what I all have planned, but I'm pretty excited~ The pressure is on!!
Also thanks for sticking around! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment