Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Circle Lens Promotions & Sales!

Monday, February 9, 2015

Circle Lens Promotions & Sales!


I know I keep complaining about this semester but,
ah....it's killing me.....

But anyway, I wanted to share with you guys some deals(ish) (depending on what you consider a good deal) on circle lenses!

I've had my eye on like a few dozen lenses,
including the Princess Mimi Almond brown lenses and the Dueba Gossip Gray lenses.
Luckily, Candylens is (or maybe was...) having a Valentines day sale on particular lenses, which included the Gossip Gray!
the reason why I said "maybe was", is because I just visited Candylens' site and when you follow the link to see the other lenses, you are redirected to this page...
I don't know what happened....and what does this mean for me?
I've already paid for the lenses...will they be shipped? Or has the promotion been cancelled and I'll be refunded?
so many questions...
....
well anyway,
I also purchased the Almond brown lenses because they marked the original price down a bit as well, although it's not a part of the 50% off sale!

Pinkicon isn't having a Valentines sale, but I did notice that the Holi Cat series is on sale! (I've wanted a pair for a while now~)
$28.95$19.73

I'm waiting patiently for the day Pinky Paradise puts the Pinky Eclipse Brown lenses on sale.....
so far they've only had the pink and violet lenses of the Pinky Eclipse series on sale.
I'll be here waiting to see what's going to happen with Candylens' sudden removal of the Valentines sale ;;

No comments:

Post a Comment