Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Excited!! (so happy, much excite)

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Excited!! (so happy, much excite)

 photo tumblr_mdmckyiGY21qid2nw_zpse336746b.gif
 photo emoji1_zps189261af.gifhello~

My taobao package has arrivedddd
It's at the post office but by the time I get off from work the office is closed
。゚( ゚இ‸இ゚)゚。
So I have to wait until Friday to go and get it since I get off work early that day
This entire process went hella face like whoa
a lot faster then I thought it would be
I can't wait to make my next order!!!
My next post will possibly be the items I'm going to purchase~

Besides the taobao order,
I have a few more things coming in from eBay
I'm excited to get everything soon gaahhhh

byebye  photo tumblr_inline_mjs0amUmJ21qdlkyg_zpsc90a62f4.gif
 photo tumblr_mdmclnThnz1qid2nw_zps544716ce.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment