Cute Hello Kitty Ami in Gyaruland: Circle Lenses!!(♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Circle Lenses!!(♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡

 photo tumblr_marlx0qe0o1rqliaa_zpsd43237bc.gif
helloooo~
I've been moping around because it's almost time for me to go back to school..
sigh I don't wanna go baackk
and that means I'm back to work as well
 photo blackdiamondgal_zps0b8d8c0f.gif
woohoo......
But anyway! I wanted to make this post on circle lenses that I'm actually going to buy soon
I noticed that I make posts saying "I can't wait to call this mine!" and whatnot, then I never purchase it lol
getting off topic again forgive me
bow pixels photo:  stickers_9af2847972cbd4816557464c01.gif
I've finally narrowed it down to
 photo tumblr_lx35r2495v1ql6slc_zpsad1d0ad8.gifGeo Super Nudy Brown
(my first pair of circle lenses were super nudy grey)
 photo tumblr_lx35r5TLMp1ql6slc_zps348a6370.gif Geo Angel Grey
(since I currently own angel blue & I love them so much!)
 photo tumblr_lx35r9bZAm1ql6slc_zps6fb441b7.gif Geo Ash Wing!
bow pixels photo:  stickers_9af2847972cbd4816557464c01.gif
I did some soul searching around for other's reviews and pictures from customers & all that good stuff!
So these are what helped me out~
bow pixels photo:  stickers_9af2847972cbd4816557464c01.gif
♥Geo Super Nudy Brown♥
geo snb photo geosupernudybrown_zps4a4ad434.png

she mentions that these lenses are the same thing as the "Wondereye Brown"
(I'll bring those up again further in the post....)
♥

there's another video of the same girl comparing the Nudy Brown to the Super Nudy Brown here on youtube & I definitely like these more!

♥Geo Angel Grey♥
geo ag photo Geoangelgrey_zps2dcacd03.png
I found this to be very helpful! She compared them to the lenses I previously owned as I mentioned!
♥

(skip to 2:30!!) I like this video because I believe she's filming outdoors so you get to see how the lens looks in outdoor lighting!

♥Geo Ash Wing♥
geo aw photo geoashgrey_zps87c32932.png

♥
http://youtu.be/pDtKd_nBKkU
she disabled the embed setting so meh
you have to click the link~~
(you can see the lens alot better in this video!)
bow pixels photo:  stickers_9af2847972cbd4816557464c01.gif
So!
If you remember, I got my Geo Princess Mimi Apple Green lenses like last month
(I was supposed to also get the Wondereye Brown buuuut there was a complication with Pinky Paradise, they told me that lens was out of stock after my order had already been processed... so they offered me a refund..
awesome right?
but I never got that refund and it's January of 2014........
fan fucking tastic..
so! I'll probably be ordering my next pair of lenses from another website.
who knows, I may end up back at Pinky Paradise..)
but any who..I never got around to that review for the Princess Mimi Apple Green because I believe the lenses I received are defective? I'm almost positive they are,
I've tried them on multiple occasions and the same thing happens.
This odd sting it's just uncomfortable
(。_+)\
and it can't be the size of the lens that's uncomfortable!
The lenses are 15mm and I already own the Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown!
sooooo...I don't know what the issue is but I can't wear them at all
・゜゜・(/。\)・゜゜・.
there's $30 I'll never get back...
I did ask around for recommendations of circle lens shops
so I'll ask here as well
Where do you prefer to buy your circle lenses???
*whispers: tell me in the commentssss~*
bow pixels photo:  stickers_9af2847972cbd4816557464c01.gif
allllllrighty then, I'm off to mope some more and maybe shed a tear or two as I count down my days of freedom...
 photo tumblr_inline_mg638tT6nH1qdlkyg.gif
(人-ω-)。o.゚。*・♡Good Night♡・*。゚o。(-ω-人)
 photo tumblr_inline_mkqmr1SAuV1qz4rgp_zps3e22e218.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment