Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: This little diablo has some treats~

Friday, October 25, 2013

This little diablo has some treats~

halloween gif photo: halloween gif gbgif13.gif
Hey all you monsters!
finally! Everything has arrived~
happy dance photo: Happy Dance Happy_Dance_by_Xelioth.gif
octgets photo octgets1_zps073da64e.png
octgets2 photo octgets2_zps0fcb8cda.png
octgets3 photo octgets3_zpsa0079daf.png
I got a new brush set!
they're so sooooft ~
(which I'm beginning to regret because my make up is brown sooo...)

octgets4 photo octgets4_zps661c41de.png
my Turks & Caicos blush & bronzer
(which I only bought for the bronzer part)

octgets5 photo octgets5_zps163d2669.png
Maybelline Fit Me concealer in cafe
It took me five-ever to find this concealer in the right shade holy fuck I almost gave up looking for it...
 photo octgets6_zps05063bcf.png
and the elf High Definition Powder!
I can't wait to try all this stuff out!!!!
halloween gif photo: Pumpkin ATTACK! halloween_pictures18.gif
So! In spirit of Halloween, I decided to be a little diablo today~~~~
←~(o `▽´ )oΨ
102513 photo 102513selfie_zps2ad5acef.png
I didn't have work today so I went out for ice cream!
(despite how effin cold it's getting)
I got "The Pie Who Loved Me"~~
 photo cold-stone-creamery-pie-who-loved-me-del0412-mdn_zpsaaef665c.jpg
it's Cheesecake flavored ice cream, oreo cookies, graham cracker pie crust with fudge!!
*drooling* (´ q ` ” )
Well I'll keep working on my costume and count down the days,
see ya real soon!~
halloween gif photo: Halloween Banner (gif) halloweenbanner_zps96e9dcef.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment