Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: okkaayy~ let's play "ketchup"!

Sunday, April 7, 2013

okkaayy~ let's play "ketchup"!

Heeeeyyy
Yeaaa..so I'm sorry I didn't update for like...a week hahah
*ehm* ha..ah..
Anywho!
It's because school is a total drag and being annoying and obnoxious..!
For almost a week straight I would just wake up to unfinished papers/homework on my bed and to the sound of it storming outside..so I didn't really get to dress up much that week..
exceeeppttt on the 2nd !
 photo 0402coord_zps13db841b.png
 photo 0402detail_zpsbe895e5f.png
I got this shirt at the thrift store (if you remember from a post or two ago..)
I think it's adorable!!!
 photo 0402detail2_zps996a89c0.png
I got to go out and shop yesterday! So I'll make that a separate post ! (ノ> ◇ <)ノ♪
I'm just so ready for this semester to be overrrrrr!
I need my catnaps..
Gyaru Neko photo tumblr_meb52o6h1S1qdlkyg.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment