Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Happy Easter! (I kept my promise!!!)

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter! (I kept my promise!!!)

happy easter photo: Happy Easter EP-11_zpsf99f5c53.png
 photo happygyaru_zps4984a92b.gif
Haaaaaaappy Easter guys!!!!
I'm having a great time with my family just eating a ton of spicy Cajun food!
We made Easter baskets & dyed eggs!
(I drew chibi versions of wrestlers on mine hahah~)
Well anywhooooo~
I made a promise didn't I..? (。・`ω´・。)
That I did, and here it is!
Gyaru Makeup Pixel photo gyaruedit.gif
 photo 0329face_zps9b61a0d3.png
 photo 0329face2_zps3f43d820.png
 photo 0329face3_zpsbbd32ea8.png
Better than most times I hope..?! lol
I used my new upper and lower lashes this time
I really hope it looks at least decent ヽ(;▽;)ノ
(I'll try harder guys)
But anyway, this was on Friday
I went out for a day of fun with my friends Troy (tht's her nickname frm highskool lol) & Greg!
 photo 0329coord_zps73ffc8fe.png
 photo 0329coord3_zps2d716a3d.png
 photo 0329coord4_zpsd99df613.png

We spent like an hour or two trying to track down a UPS factory with Greg's gps on his phone lmao
that took fucking forrrrever!  All he wanted was his package!!! But we went through hell and back for a damn jacket and t-shirt...(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)
After that we finally went to get snowballs (deeeeelicious treats! you guys should come to New Orleans just to get one with me!!!)
Then we went to another friend's house where they had a "crawfish boil"
Which is a party where there's a bunch of seafood and other dishes like stuffed bell peppers, crawfish pasta & soooo so much more food I can't even remember!  It's just a little way to get friends and family together over some awesome Cajun New Orleans food, music and games...and alcohol ..for the "adults" lol
 photo blkgal10.gif
I ate allllloooooot of food and my snowball, I was stuffed (×_×#
this sounds exactly like what I did today.......
Oh! I forgot..I started exercising again! Time to get in shape for summertime!!!!
  photo stronggyaru_zps71d6497f.gif
Other than that, I haven't been doing much lately.....
But I think I go back to university this Monday 
 photo blkgal12_zps3ad01470.gif
*siiiiigh~*
bye gif photo:  bye.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment