Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Spring Break is neearrr!~

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spring Break is neearrr!~

 photo tumblr_inline_mgr63zRirv1qcqwuv.gif
Ermgawd , Ermagawd~
Guys...It's hot and sunny here in New Orleans!!!!
It's officially spriiiiiiing time bitchesssss lol
 photo blkgal11.gif

I just wanted to swing by to tell you what I did Saturday ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ
My mom, sis, dad & I went out to eat and then to the mall!~
Since it was a spur of the moment kind of thing, I put on a pretty simple coord..

 photo 0316coord_zps0d9fbf61.png
 photo 0316coord2_zps8cd67751.png
 photo 0316coord3_zps87b924e8.png
 photo 0316coord4_zps6bb2cc88.png

See? Pretty simple lol
I ran into a lot of my friends from high school...which was weird...
But any who! The only reason I wanted to go to the mall was to take advantage of the Victoria's Secret sale!
I'll spare you the details of everything that I bought...('cuzzzz, it would be hella awkward to show you underwear........∑(O_O;)
but I did get the Bombshell perfume too ♥
 photo 0316gets_zps9102d32f.png

But! I also went to Hottopic because they had a sale too!~
I got this awesome rokku style belt yaaaay
 photo 0316gets2_zps824d6040.png
 photo 0316gets3_zps3305bf02.png
Well that's all for now!  Midterms are finally about to be over.. Which means next week is Spring Break!!!!
Enjoy your Easter breaks & Spring Break...
Don't do anything too wild~...
 photo mtgif-4_zpsc7d29a7e.gif
kekeke~ ^(#`∀´)_Ψ

No comments:

Post a Comment