Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Back From The Dead

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Back From The Dead

Hello everyone!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


No I am not dead if that was what you were thinking. I've just been a little stressed with school is all and I feel so bad that I've had Suki-chan doing all the work and keeping up with our blog...Shame on me, ne?  .・゜゜・(/。\)・゜゜・.

So! Let's get this post started already!







See this dress? I want that! It's just so...unnnnnfffffffff!!!!!!!!! The dress itself comes from the Rose Melody line which I so conveniently found on Clobba while browsing around. It's gorgeous, it's magnificent, it's...a bank-breaker. But then Lolita is an expensive style so it's to be expected. Currently I am saving up for this dress and it might take a while due to college and other factors but I WILL HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!




Anyway, I've really gotten more confident with picture taking so I think I'd like to post make-up looks and do make-up reviews. I've been reading a lot of reviews lately and I want to get into the action to. So...I'll just leave this here...


My horde of goodies purchased from World Market. (Check way back past the furniture and stuff. They sell international food in the back)

Aaaannnnndddddd I'm off!


No comments:

Post a Comment