Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: It's my birthday!!!! & coords!!!

Sunday, January 27, 2013

It's my birthday!!!! & coords!!!

Aigoo~ I'm sorry for not updating last week !
Photobucket
This week ...has tested my patience & every nerve in me buuut! I'm gona move past this shitty week!
SO!...
Photobucket
guess what~~~?.......it's mah birthdayyyyyyyy ohhhhh!!! I'm 20 щ(ಥДಥщ)
Well actually my birthday was on the 24th....but anywho! Let's get onto the coordinates from last week first!
Photobucket
Jan. 22

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I wanted to appear as that student who was the troublemaker or class clown lol I had fun!

After the 22nd, New Orleans decided to pretend as if it's already spring & it got warmer..wtf..

Jan. 23
(the inspiration for this coord)
Photobucket
My coord!
(jacket zipped)
Photobucket
(unzipped)
Photobucket
(no jacket)
Photobucket
↑↑↑This coord is probably my favorite of the month↑↑↑

January 24th Cake Day!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
*If you noticed the wad of money pinned to my shirt, idk if this is everywhere...but on your birthday you wear money pinned to you; it tells others HEY IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! and usually, it's custom that family, friends, & sometimes friendly strangers give you money & wish you a happy birthday!*
Photobucket
My cakkkkeeeeee!!~~~
Photobucket
Photobucket

My gifts!!!!!
Photobucket
The giant Pocky, is huuuugeee ok!? The box is like the size of a notebook, one Pocky stick is basically the size of a ruler!!! 
Photobucket
Photobucket
(the sleeves have spikes on them!!!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sweet baby Jesus, Mary & Joseph! My friend got me a Cm Punk t-shirt!!!! *sobbing tears of joy* Save to say I had a pretty fun birthday even though all I did was go to university lol!
Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment