Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: coords of the week!!! ♥

Friday, February 1, 2013

coords of the week!!! ♥

Photobucket
Muahahaaaa~ I've been feeling mischievous all day ψ(`∇´)ψ kekeke~

Anywho, I'm going through that period where I fall immediately asleep once I discard my clothing..this whole week I would fall asleep super early & wake up at like 3 am ! (」゜ロ゜)」
Yah! getting off topic lol....time for coordinates !!!

mσn. jαn. 28
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(don't mind my wrestling theme haha I was celebrating Cm Punk's 434 day title reign lol)
Photobucket
(tennis shoe like wedges ^___^ love these!)
Photobucket

tuє. jαn. 29
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

ωєd. jαn. 30
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
SO MANY LAYERSSSS! lol
♥hair♥
Photobucket
♥make♥
Photobucket

tσdαу!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(I chose today to finally mourn the ending of Cm Punk's 434 day title reign..he lost the championship! nooooooooooooo (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ 凸(`⌒´メ)凸 )

Weellllll~ That's all for now! (fingers crossed for Cm Punk's chance at winning the title back from The Rock! lol♥)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment