Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Happy Mardi Gras!!

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Happy Mardi Gras!!

It's Mardi Gras Season bishessss!~~~
I'm sooooo happy!! I LOVE this time of the year!!! All the parades, the fun lively people, the marching bands, cheerleaders & dancers~~~ AND THE FOOD omg so much Cajun & Creole food ho-mah jesus lol
!Oh I wish you guys could experience it  ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ! Mardi Gras Day is officially on this Tuesday but parades have started already, woo!!
But anywhooo~ I've been trying so hard to come on here and update in the middle of the week, share my coords daily & whatnot but BY GOD I keep falling asleep or end up studying all damn night lol
I swear next week I'll try to update everyday  (/^▽^)/ So! Hereeeeeee we go!

Last week's coordinates!

Feb. 4
Photobucket
(hmmph you can't see the fishnets ಥ‿ಥ)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Feb. 5
Photobucket
(I could probably never afford Ma*rs..but this was Ma*rs inspired lol)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Feb. 6
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Well that's all for now~~ I'm out of school until Wednesday I believe so Wooooo! I'm gonna enjoy this Mardi Gras, eat food & tons of KING CAKE!!!!!!
Byeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment