Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Thursday & Friday's coords & another belt!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Thursday & Friday's coords & another belt!


нєσσσσσσ!~~~
Hey look! I'm not dead lol I was pretty sick yesterday so I couldn't update
But I'm better now!!! ( ^^) 。*:★ 
So! Onto Thursday & Friday's coordinates! 

★тнυяѕdαу★

(with coat)
Photobucket
Photobucket

(without coat)
Photobucket
Photobucket

fяιdαу★

More of an onee style influence ..
(with coat & scarf)
Photobucket

(without coat)
Photobucket

I was really rushed all week; I wake up 30 minutes late every time! But eh..here's my silly face because I was feeling happy~
Photobucket
Lady Gaga Fame perfume & red lips are awweeessoommeee~~~ ♥


I got another d.i.a wannabe belt!
Photobucket
I like it personally lol I can't wait to work it into coords!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment