Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Back in school/coords!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Back in school/coords!

Photobucket
Waaahhh~~ It's been like 40-50° all week AND raining! ( ≧Д≦)
But, besides that! I'm well off into my first week back at university & I already hate it (;¬д¬)..
Ah well.....
So! I have quite a few things to share today actually!
First off..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Just tiny little trinkets lol but these puppies finally arrived in the mail yesterday!
Photobucket
Photobucket
They are sooooooo soft! I hope I don't get them dirty ..ಠ_ಠ


jαn. 14

First day of classes! What better way to reign in the semester than as a Kogal.?!

jαn. 15

Thiiiis would have look 10x's better with my blingy belt huh.?...darn lol But! I like it anyway! woo!

Phewww~ finished haha xD
See ya next post!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment