Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: my new wannabe dia belt!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

my new wannabe dia belt!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Aiigoo I'm so excited!!!!! 
But before I tell you why I'm excited, here's a few coordinates from this week
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

kogal (⌒.−)=★
Photobucket
Photobucket
Alice put two little braids in my hair ( ̄~ ̄;)she insisted on it hahahah

Now to the reason why I'm squealing like a maniac right now..
There's this little shop near my house called Vogue and everything in there is usually way too expensive but extremely cute!!! I asked my mom if we could just go "looking" but once I laid my eyes on their belts I freaked out! A lot of them were in the styles of d.i.a belts .! Iiiiii bought this one
Photobucket
aaaaaaaaaackkk I love it so much (´ω`♡%)
at first I thought white d.i.a belts didn't exist but I saw this
Photobucket
so now I'm even happier with my belt (just wish it had gold accents rather than silver but that's ok lol)
They even had the styles that spell out words on the side, I tried on the one that says E.G.O, it looked faaabulous lol I couldn't choose at first !
Even though I can't like ever afford the real belts (maybe the Skinny Lip belts) I'm happy with this one, soooooo happy ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I hope to get one like this one day 
Photobucket
kyyaaahhh It's so beautifuuuul~~ I just wanna marry it !!

No comments:

Post a Comment