Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Winter coords! (hair make&nails ohmy!)

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Winter coords! (hair make&nails ohmy!)

Ayo~~~ ♥!

I got pretty bored this past Friday and decided to dig up a few magazines for inspiration!! 

These were my favorite hair styles ^^
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I kinda only like the side and back view of this one :/
Photobucket

Tutorials ^^
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Also the Black Diamond gals have such lovely hair, why not share their gorgeousness .?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My favorite nail styles ~!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Makeup tutorials! 
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm not sure about anyone else but, winter / fall coordinates are the hardest to come up with!! (>__<)" So here's some inspiration..!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wohooo!!~~ Hope this was of some help ^^ I plan to make another post soon with even more winter / fall coord inspiration ! Until next time , byyyee~
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment