Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Mall time!!~~

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Mall time!!~~


Oh hai thuurr!~

Today I went store hopping in search of gifts for my dad's birthday ^~^  Nothing entirely special for today's look but...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Even though the purpose of today was to look for his gift, I couldn't help taking pics of a few things I saw (AND DESPERATELY WANTED)...

Photobucket
Gaaahh! this bag looks so much like Ma*rs' print!
Photobucket
they're so pwetttyyyyy~~
(I saw alot of rokku style jewelry ^^)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Fan-ta-bu-lous sparkly bags~~~
Photobucket
& how could I pass this up? c'mon it's so funny looking hahaha domo~~~~
Photobucket
After all that walking me and my little sis went to the food court in the mall & I got Chinese food! aaaauuuugh I've had such a craving for it lately lol
Photobucket

After we left the mall we went to Walmart and I spazzed out and bought cds from my favorite band (they mean so much to me!) my chemical romance along with junk food ^^
Photobucket
I couldn't find my favorite album Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge :/ but I got my second favorite album instead :3 And then............my little sister (bless her heart) she found Cm Punk's new dvd set!!!
*my criessss* I can't wait to watch it!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket
I've literally been looking at the dvd like this all day..
aaaaaahhhhhhh I'm gonna be squealing and giggling like the fangirl I am the whole time lol (*/∇\*)my family's probably gonna be like 
"ugh is she done yet??"
*siiigh* so overall today was pretty fun! ^^ I hope everyone's enjoying their weekend!! byyee~

No comments:

Post a Comment