Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Halloween and all that good stuff

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween and all that good stuff

Photobucket
It's been a while, hasn't it?? I'm sure no one missed me lol
This entire month has been very hectic and unproductive if I must say...School is just a pain at the moment and every time I look up there's another test, exam, paper that I'm not ready for...
Since school is taking so much time and energy out of me I've been less inspired and that sucks!!!
Although, I tried to dress up when I could..
(random coords of this month)

I loved this coordinate (●´∀`●) 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
(wish I could have had time to curl my hair or something (¬д¬。)

Eventually it started to get cold...
I became a neko for a day!!! ( =^①ω①^=)
Photobucket

Once it got closer to Halloween I got more and more into the spirit !
Photobucket
Photobucket

And I couldn't help but use things like devil horns (=`ω´=)
buuuut me being in lala  land, I forgot to take a picture of myself so I just snapped a picture of the outfit itself
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Was everyone's Halloween fun?? I had tons of fun!!!!!!~~~~~
I hope you all got tons of candy and dressed up lol This was my costume (nothing awesome just me as Poison, as a cop)
Photobucket
yyyeeeaa buddy I was taking everyone downtown behind bars hahahaha!
Well I'm off to eat candy until I'm sick~~

No comments:

Post a Comment