Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: I'm a ギャル, of Course I Wore Agejo on Valentine's Day!

Thursday, February 22, 2024

I'm a ギャル, of Course I Wore Agejo on Valentine's Day!

Hello Cuties~

     Happy belated Valentine's day!  I've been CRAZY busy with work and carnival. (Guess it's time to change my theme now lol)  I had to work on Lundi Gras and Mardi Gras day, but I was lucky to have v-day off! 

     I had been looking forward to this day because I had a specific look in mind!


𝖗𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓
skirt set ♡ ♡ ♡ Ma*rs
garter belt ♡ ♡ ♡ Victoria's Secret
socks ♡ ♡ ♡ Target
boots ♡ ♡ ♡ taobao
accessories ♡ ♡ ♡ Spencer's
purse ♡ ♡ ♡

𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓅𝑜
     (and I'm only just now realizing a chain belt would've been a REALLY nice addition . . .  but anyway)

     FINALLY got to wear this skirt set!  I 'm extremely happy with how it fits.  I was afraid it would be too short to walk around in!  Prince was loving it, obvi~ (˶˘ ³˘(ˊᗜˋ*)!♡  "Point" is Playboy jewelry~


     Hellooo perfect pink pout!  I've been doing this lip combo for everyday wear : Juvia's Place - kebi, Color Street cosmic orchid.  Speaking of makeup, I was fairly satisfied with how my face turned out.


𝖈𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖚𝖕

     Can I get a hallelujah!!!  I'm ecstatic because my eye-shape came out perfect.  In combination with these lashes, I feel like a doll~  I recently reordered these lashes from Sugar Pill.  I got backups too!


     I asked Prince to take pics of me with the choco-bouquet my mom got me.  You heard me . . . choco-bouquet.


     After we exchanged our gifts, we went out for lunch.  First place fell through, so we just had sushi at Geisha!

That tuna tataki was SO good!

     Had an outfit change, and got to visit his parents for a bit before we went back out for dinner.
*very thankful I packed this bc it got pretty chilly that evening!  Hat and uggs were necessary lol!

     Ami and her giant piña colada!  I was wondering why Prince kept taking pictures of me.  That is until he pointed out the "you're like, really pretty" neon lights~ ♡  After stuffing a taco the size of my face down my throat, I was determined to get dessert!  But not just any dessert, I saw La Michoacana post about their heart shaped churros and I HAD to have it!!!

I made it halfway and gave up (lmao)!

𝓂𝓎 𝑔𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓈 -->
So many lush goodies!!!

And my friend Katie even got me a gift!
     The entire gift was pink coded! How cute~  My fave item is this lipgloss!

      Thank you for stopping by and reading~  And if no one showed you any love on Valentine's day, take some hugs and kisses from me!

xoxo, Amiman♥
 

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable coordinate!! And such lovely gifts 💞

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ٩(^♡^)۶ Very thankful!! And this honestly made me really want to do more agejo looks lol
      - Amiman♥

      Delete