Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Mini Vacay (miniso +more!)

Thursday, February 8, 2024

Mini Vacay (miniso +more!)


     Hello Cuties!  Today I want to chat about my mini vacay and first time visiting a Miniso store!



     I came across an instagram reel saying the Mall of Louisiana had opened up a Miniso, so I just HAD to check it out.  Look how happy I am!  I was ready to spend ALL the money.



     I must have spent forever in there ꉂꉂ◟(˃᷄ꇴ˂᷅๑)༡  I felt bad for Prince.  (But he got to spend a lot of time in the game stores later lol)  I wanted so much more than what's in my basket, but I controlled myself . . . a little bit (lol).   I think I spent $110?  Not too bad, right?


Let's get to the good stuff, yea?  What I wore that day~



𝕽𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓
skirt set . . . Fine Girl
top . . . offbrand
shoes . . . Rue 21
accessories . . . Gems by Jericho


     Didn't take a close up pic but I did a bottom lashless look.  I didn't do much for makeup but the purpose of this look was to highlight the bracelet stack.  The bracelet set was actually the inspiration behind this entire look!  I've mentioned it before but my friend Rodney has a jewelry line and I model their sets from time to time.  Today's set was to represent breast cancer victims and survivors.  I adore the pink hues and bling-bling charms!  One charm in particular is a boxing glove that says "fight", so it inspired me to go with a military theme.  My fit is so "Cadet Kelly" coded (lol)!

     We took a lot of promo pics for Gems by Jericho, and then shopped 'til I dropped!  (I still don't think I've seen every inch of this mall. 🙃)

     I think this is the closest I'll ever get to owning the white + multi colored Louis Vuitton bag ( • ᴖ • 。)
     Spencer's came throuuuuugh!  I wanted some Playboy room décor but I decided against it.  I have no room!
But look at this chain wallet!! (I'm having this Playboy boom right now lol)
My Miniso swag ~
Actually got this out of Hottopic!  How cute is sheeeee!


     This mini vacay was honestly to check out locations I saw on social media.  And the next stop was Tallulah, located at Renaissance hotel.  Spoiler alert :  the food is AH-MAY-ZING!

CHARCUTERIE BOARD!!! As you can tell I was super happy (lol)
I picked the crabcake, which was served in the crab shell.
Prince had red wine braised short rib~ 
Dessert!!!

     Sadly they're only located in Baton Rouge, but if you're ever in Louisiana give them a try!  They staff were so sweet and kind.  I was shocked it wasn't packed.  There were people at the bar, but we had the dinning room to ourselves!  I'm not complaining though, it made for a very romantic evening~  10 out of 10 would definitely visit again.


Thanks for reading!
xoxo, Amiman♥

2 comments:

  1. Ooh MiniSo is a nice shop! I haven't gone in a while myself. The things you got look so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to go back!! I need more stationary! Lol
    - Amiman♥

    ReplyDelete