Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Snobby 2000's Heiress 💋

Thursday, January 25, 2024

Snobby 2000's Heiress 💋


Hello Cuties

     Update time!  Let's rewind to a very hot and humid October day.  Prince and I sought out a newly opened Latin restaurant! 


♡ ̆𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷♡ ̆̈
skirt set . . . Fine Girl
jacket . . . thrifted and upcycled (with rhinestones)
shoes . . . Fashion Nova


     Since it was such a hot day, I figured this would be my last chance to wear this Fine Girl set before the weather changed.  I think Prince was excited that I brought the set out too.  He loves to capture photos of me, especially of his favorite outfits of mine     ( ˘ ³˘(◡‿◡˶).

     Before gorging on food, we stopped for drinks at Kung Fu Tea.  I was on a mission to try their new spooky collab drink with Spirit Halloween!  The cup is so awesome and it came with a cool boba straw topper!!
     sorry random person i nabbed this from . . . (i forgot to take a pic of mine)
     In case you didn't know, it's a taro and matcha slush with boba and oreo crumbles on top!  It was SO good! 

     Okay, now to the restaurant :  Habaneros!  First of all, the SCENERY.  I loved it inside and out~  We were seated on the second floor along the balcony.  I like to people-watch, so these seats were perfect (lol).



     The one, the only, the sensation that is : the Birria taco ♥
So many cute photo opportunities!
     My jumbo Juicy bag makes an appearance (lol) I carry my life in this thing.


     Luckily this new spot is right outside the mall we frequent.  So we tried to walk all that food and alcohol off in the mall (key word is tried....).  Anyway, Prince saw my eyes widen at the sight of these shoes in Forever21.

     I couldn't justify buying them, so he bought them for me (҂ ꒦ິヮ꒦ິ)  many times I feel I don't deserve his kindness.  Why does he spoil me so~

     What I did buy myself that day was some Juicy jewelry, a Bebe watch, and a perfume I wanted for nostalgia purposes.  However I returned it the very next day because it was DISGUSTING lmfao!! 
Gotta love the bling, bling~


Hope you enjoyed this short update.  Thanks for reading!
xoxo, Amiman ♥

7 comments:

  1. What a cute set! You look great!
    I'm jealous you got Halloween collab at your Kung Fu Tea!!
    Prince sounds like a real prince to you haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish they had kept it on the menu past Halloween thoooo
      ( ;´ - `;) And hehe~ he definitely earned the nickname ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. You look phenomenally pretty modelling that wonderfully ultra-feminine OOTD!
    I LOVE that pretty pink tiered Fine Girl mini-skirt. It looks fabulous styled with the light blue denim jacket and pink Fashion Nova shoes!
    Your outfit and photo opportunity photos are AMAZING -
    an extremely pretty lookbook!

    My fashion blog: https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/
    My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/misterpantybuns
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/Panty_Buns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. /)/)
      ( . .)
      ( づ t h a n k y o u ! )
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  3. You looked stunning! You always do, but pink is such a great color for you! That restaurant looked bomb! Those birria tacos look so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you girlfriend!! ♡⸜(ˆᗜˆ˵ )⸝♡ and omggg right?! They were pretty good. I've tried birria tacos from 2 other restaurants now and I'm obsessed with them lol!!
      - Amiman♥

      Delete