Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Miss Juicy ♕✩₊˚

Saturday, January 20, 2024

Miss Juicy ♕✩₊˚

Hello Cuties! ૮₍ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ₎ა

     Just a short post today.  For a while I was helping my coworker promote his jewelry business.  On this day he gave me a bracelet set to spotlight.  I thought of the perfect outfit to complement it too!

𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷
top . . . Juicy Couture x F21
bottom . . . Juicy Couture x F21
shoes . . . Forever21
accessories . . . Gems by Jericho, Juicy
𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕠𝕖!

     No gal make, decided to go for y2k heavy smoky eye makeup.  Y'know the trashy party girl look (lol).

Prince got me these at a mall kiosk~
I love to hang these on my purses!

I got this to wear as pjs hehe
And FINALLY I found halloween My Melody in 5below!
(to match my kitty and kuromi)
Anyway, hope you liked this look!
xoxo, Amiman♥

2 comments:

  1. You look absolutely gorgeous rocking the Juicy Couture pants from Forever 21 styled with the ribbed scallop edge detailed Juicy Couture crop-top (also from Forever 21).
    Your eye-makeup and lipstick look very pretty!

    My fashion blog
    My YouTube channel
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ( ⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝) thank you so much!!
      - Amiman♥

      Delete