Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: We've Got Spirit, Yes We Do!

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

We've Got Spirit, Yes We Do!

Hello Cuties!

     Today's post is about my day of spooky fun with Katie!  She was in need of a costume and I was just dying for an excuse to indulge in Halloween vibes, and what better way to do that than a trip to Spirit Halloween?!


♛𝕽𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓♛
top . . . oh yes! (yes that's the brand)
skirt . . . off brand
shoes . . . forever 21
accessories . . . hottopic

     Was going for goshikku, although it was hot as hell at the time.  Quite brave of me to wear all black.

     The first and probably the last time I wear these grey lenses.  I do not like them sadly.  


     I was only supposed to help Katie find a costume, but I wandered off in Spirit just taking pics of everything I liked (lol).

     Really wanted all 3 t-shirts, but I ended up just getting the "get in loser" one (lol).  
I think it's clear who's my favorite slasher ♥
He was bigger than I thought (OoO)
This wreath!!!
Katie is such a cutie


We also went to the mall for sephora
     Little Michael Myers~~ He'll protect kitty and kuromi lmao!  I got the sanrio plushes at 5below! And mikey is from Spirit.
     New perfume minis!  Absolutely obsessed with "Very Good Girl" the smell of lychee is addictive.
Scream top!
And lastly this comfy kuromi sweater vest~


     In the end, she didn't find a costume (-‸ლ).  Thank you for reading my silly post.

xoxo, Amiman♥

2 comments:

  1. :O Spirit Halloween is still up? I love the little knife + blood drop earrings!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No (ㅠ﹏ㅠ) they've since disappeared (this was back in September) ugh I just wish they'd let Spirit Halloween stay around all year!! I love buying accessories from them :3
      - Amiman♥

      Delete