Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Hello Kitty Event! [coord + make]

Friday, January 12, 2024

Hello Kitty Event! [coord + make]

Hello Cuties!!

     Let's do the time warp again!  Back to a very exciting day for me.  The Tiger Sugar chain held a Hello Kitty collaboration!  Around that time I kept saying I wanted to try out their bubble tea, and this gave me the perfect opportunity.

 
𝕽𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓
skirt set . . . Liz Lisa
shoes . . . Gianni Bini
bag . . . Lisa Lisa
parasol (not pictured) . . . Angelic Pretty
I'm an idiot and forgot to use it in pictures lol
𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝔂 . . . La Belle - Jean Paul Gaultier
     Perfect bag for the occasion because I can put it in "sport mode" in the event that I have to run (´∀`)ʱªʱªʱª. 

Wearing my Hello Kitty jewelry set~

𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓊𝓅
     Here you can really see the lenses~  I'm pretty sure I used my (very) old ABH Modern Renaissance palette (lol).  
     So picture this, it's a HOT and cloudless summer day.  Prince and I show up before the shop is open and there's already a lengthy line.  I'm thanking all the Gods that I brought my parasol because the sun is beating us down with no shade or trees around us. 

     I'm melting in my full face of makeup.  My thighs are sticking and I begin to regret the wedge heels.  Eventually the shop opens and the line starts to move!

     Finally in the shade! (mind you the line is only inching forward every 10 minutes lol)  I was dying to get a drink already!  And hungry too . . . 
     The interior was decorated with Kitty!  There were special cups, plush drink holders, AND a Hello Kitty drink!
     After 2 hours of waiting in line I finally got to sit down with their mascot.  We both look silly ( ᗒᗨᗕ ).  
     My favorite part of their décor!  I saw someone take a selfie with it, so I copied (lol).  I was nervous to do it in front of everybody but I said screw anxiety, I want my picture!

Goodies acquired 👍🏾
One of the plush holders I bought!
     The Hello Kitty crush drink.  I didn't like it actually :/  after shaking it up, it just taste like strawberry milk with crunchy strawberries (?).   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

     Later that week I redid my nails to match the other plush holder.  I still use them to hold my boba when I'm out and about!  I always have so much crap in my hands (lol).

     Can't believe I took so long to post about this!  I think Tiger Sugar is still selling the drink too.  If you have a Tigar Sugar near you, did you hear about this collab?  Did you try the drink?  If this is your first time seeing it, would you try it?  I think they should have gone with an apple theme instead of strawberries.  Or even if they did stick with strawberry, I would've liked a fruit tea instead of a milktea.  ¯\_( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)_/¯ oh well~

𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝔁𝓸𝔁𝓸, 𝓐𝓶𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓷♥

4 comments:

  1. you're so pretty! love the make and cord, also love hello kitty :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ( ∩´͈ ᐜ `͈∩) you're so sweet! Thank you~ And yeees I need more people to do hello kitty collabs lol
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. You look adorable!!!
    I don't recall Tiger Sugar ever doing collabs here (Taiwan) and I think they've actually closed down a lot of branches. Glad to see they're doing ok in foreign countries though! The drink holder is so cute :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waaah?? (O_o) that sucks! Tiger Sugar showed up in my state like....maybe a year ago? I hope they continue to do well so more collabs come around. But I wish they weren't closing down by you in Taiwan either (T__T)
      ps. thank you!! ( ∩´͈ ᐜ `͈∩)
      - Amiman♥

      Delete