Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Laissez les Bons Temps Rouler ⚜️ [coord + make]

Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Laissez les Bons Temps Rouler ⚜️ [coord + make]

Hello Cuties!

     It's around that time~  Carnival aka Mardi Gras is approaching quickly!  We've transitioned our Christmas tree into a Mardi Gras tree (lol).

     We haven't gotten a king cake yet, but I'm so ready!  I stopped in Fleurty Girl and couldn't pass up this cute holiday gear.
♫ dun, dun, dun, dun-dun-dun, dun ♫
please tell me you get the pun (lol)

     Any-who, on to today's entry~  Last Saturday my boyfriend and I went out for brunch to celebrate his birthday.  We wanted to try a new restaurant to the area, Mister Oso.  So plenty of reasons to get dolled up!

✮---𝓻𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷---✮
hat . . . Fashion Nova
coat . . . Rainbow shops
dress . . . Rainbow shops
tights . . . Melanin Fleece Tights
boots . . . Shoe Dazzle
bag . . . can't remember (;A;)

     Did a pretty successful brown smoky eye if I do say so~  Rich Bitch vibes for brunch.I used Morphe35A (cast shame upon me though because it's such a colorful palette).  But look how prettyyy~
     I went without lower lashes, so I did a glittery namidabukuro look.  I always make a point to do open eyeliner underneath my eyes whenever I'm not using lower lashes.  Definitely my go-to on quick or low effort makeup days.  Ps. absolutely adore these new lenses!  They're Candy Magic "sugar brown".

     If you love Latin inspired foods, you should definitely check Mister Oso out!  I think we'll come back for my birthday this month!

I had 2 of these bad boys!
     My boyfriend had the Mojo Pork (I didn't get a picture lol).  And I had Tres Leches french toast!  Super creamy, yet not sickeningly sweet.
obligatory bathroom selfie (lol)

     Birthday boy was in no condition to drive, so we walked to the Riverwalk mall.  Aaaand of course I bought shit.

the theme is black + bling-bling
     Got some huge bling-bling Kate Spade earrings.  And my first time buying The Makeup Erasers (I couldn't pass up Jack . . . ).
     Went to the Guess store with the intention to only look.  Found the dress in the clearance section.  The jogger set is going to be SO cute for ora ora.  (Omg I need tattoos lol)  

. . . 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓼
     DENIM BOOTS!  Ordered these early December and finally got them!  I love the rhinestones~~  I've come to terms that I'll probably never make my own denim leg warmers, so I got these.


     And lastly, my new tights!  Desperately, I've wanted to try the fleece tights hack.  But it just seemed unnecessary for me to buy "nude" tights, only to cover them in two pairs of stockings just to make them match my skintone.  So when I saw a Melanin Fleece Tights ad, I was sold!  They have 4 shades for people of color; I chose walnut.  This is what I wore underneath my dress for brunch!  It kept me extremely warm and best part is, it appears that I'm only wearing stockings~~ heheeh

     Thank you so much for reading!  I hope to keep the ball rolling with updates here.  Last post I said I'd continue where I left off (timeline).  However, this look was too cute not to post immediately (lol).  See you next post!

xoxo, Amiman♥

No comments:

Post a Comment