Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: And so the lion fell in love with the lamb . . .

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

And so the lion fell in love with the lamb . . .


what a stupid lamb

     I can't believe I'm doing this again (lol).  Being a part of a fandom is hard work when a brand does a collaboration.  Colourpop has done it again.  This time a Twilight collab!  And I. NEED. IT.  I don't know how I got so lucky during the Hocus Pocus release.  But I fumbled this one.  I had to work during the launch and I had completely forgotten about it during my shift!  Just the other day, Colourpop posted on instagram that they will have a restock TOMORROW.  I am off this time so fingers crossed I get everything I want!

5 comments:

  1. I went right away to Colourpop to check the collection out omg Who would have though~? What do you plan on getting apart from a palette? haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted the sol body glitter too! (♥A♥)~ I was able to get both i'm so happy!!
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. hi ami !! ive been following your blog for a while and i just wanted to ask if you had any other socials i could follow you on? its great getting emails about your posts, but i dont check mine as often as i used to. thanks in advance !! (p.s. never really got into twilight, but that collection is almost to cool for me to pass up!!) - anne :3c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!! Thank you for following and reading my little blog~
      ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و ♡ And yes of course!
      I have instagram: amii.iman
      I have tumblr: ottokake.tumblr.com
      and facebook: Princess Amiman (but i don't use it too much)

      Delete
    2. And my youtube page! That I've sort of abandoned (but i intend to return to it!!) I have a link on the righthand side~ It's "AmimanあみまんBeauty Channel"!

      Delete