Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: P1Harmony Utopia Tour + Ktown!

Tuesday, July 2, 2024

P1Harmony Utopia Tour + Ktown!

Hello Cuties!

     More fun to post!  Day 2 (and last day) of me and my sister's Cali trip.  We got free breakfast at the hotel then got ready for Koreatown.  I didn't plan much for us to do because we wanted enough time to get back and prepare for the concert.


     Honestly we came here for two reasons : the bakery and the kpop store.  I can't help myself anytime I come here.  I buy all the breads and pastries in sight (lol).  I should have bought more.  But with only the remainder of the day left to consume them . . . didn't make sense.  Anywho, next the kpop store.


      My sister wanted the Piwon lightstick, but they were sold out sadly.  Which was the case with every kpop store it seems.  They had a photo booth in the plaza where you can take fake pics with your favorite idols.  My sister was too shy to do it.  I wish I had done it myself (lol)!  Next time I'm doing it for sure!  Wasn't long before we left to find a restaurant to eat.  

     This is the portion of the day I don't even want to think about quite frankly.  Food wasn't what I thought it'd be.  Some jerk was pestering and hovering over us while we waited outside to be seated.  It was a mess, but we made it back to the hotel in good time to start getting "showtime ready".

On our way to the Kia Forum!
I did a rokku look ❤︎☠️

     We arrived around 5pm which was the time the kickoff activities started.  However the bag check line was atrocious (lmao).  But it moved a lot quicker with chatter and interactions with others.  We got approached with many freebies~  It's the sweetest thing about kpop stans imo.  Like you took your time crafting for hours just to bring smiles and spark conversations? (இ///இ`。)  Y'all are amazing.


     Didn't take pics of all the freebies but omg how cute, right?!  Some would ask who's our bias and give us specific things.  My favorite freebie is a keychain of Keeho wearing a hangyodon kigu (lol).


     Once we got through bag check, we went straight for the merch line.  And THAT was hella long (lol).  But it was moving quickly.  Sadly they sold out of most of the hand fans with individual member's faces.  I got the group photo fan and a bandana.  My sister finally got her light stick!  So happy they didn't sell out.  The stadium doors still weren't open so we took pictures outside.

🕷⭑🕸𝓻𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷🕸⭑🕷
top . . . skelanimals
skirt . . . rainbow shops
shoes . . . forever21
accessories . . . amazon & piwon merch
⋆༺𓆩☠︎︎𓆪༻⋆

     Thank you to the sweet girl that offered to take our picture together!  Aside from melting, I was having so much fun already at this point (lol)!  Soon it was time to go inside and find our seats.

*pose~  flick, flick*

The stage!  I loved the black & pink theme.

     I joined my sister on this trip as emotional support.   I stan many groups, but I went into this not knowing too much about P1Harmony.  SO I was excited to learn about them this way.  Beforehand, I only knew Keeho honestly (like who doesn't know this walking meme (  ≧ᗜ≦).  At home, my sister would play their music videos all the time, so I already had 2 favorite songs!  (Spoiler alert, they only sang one of them xD)


     LA crowd was HYPE!  I had way too much fun dancing in my seat!  And there was a person dressed as a human glowstick that I could not keep my eyes off!  ꉂ (´∀`)ʱªʱªʱª  I'm pretty sure it was Theo who said the exact same thing during the concert too!  

     The solo stages were a great way to learn their personalities.  Each member performed something that either has significant meaning to them or just represents something they're a fan of.  Getting the crowd to interact with their stages was pretty cool.  Theo asked for everyone to turn on their phone flashlights.  The result was captivating; the crowd looked like a midnight sky with tons of stars.  I especially enjoyed dancing and singing to Intak's rendition of Victoria Monet's "On My Mama".  And wailing along to Jiung's cover of Justin Bieber's "Baby".



      My sister was jealous of my android phone's camera quality (lol).  I got really good footage of Intak's solo stage and pics of Keeho~ 

Oh yeah ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

     P1ece surely knows how to party!  Piwon did a fake-out on us.  They pretended to end the concert after 3 hours and I believed it!  I was so afraid of the impending doom of everyone running to the bathrooms at the same time.  At this point the group had left the stage for 10 minutes, so I decided to slip away.  Before I left I cracked a joke with my sister, "what if I run into them".  As soon as I got near the exit, I look up to see security BOLTING in my direction motioning me to MOVE.  I made it to the exit area and realized they were making room for the members to come through the audience!  I stood there in shock as Jongseob and Intak passed me by.  And Jongseob waved at me!  All I could eek out was a tiny "hii"~  (*꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ)  He looked so precious smiling and waving. 


     By the time I made it back, they were doing speeches and moved onto performing three encore songs!  After all the fun was over, we were back to reality.  The post concert depression hit and we had to pack our bags to return home in the morning.  
ദ്ദി ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ )
But not before one last pic!


And here's all the goodies I got while in Cali~
(my new baby!!!!) ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽

     Since we've been home, we've been looking back at our concert photos and videos.  Post concert depression is real.  _(:‚‹」∠)_   I can't wait to attend my next concert!!

Thanks for reading!
xoxo, Amiman♥

3 comments:

  1. Omg I love Kpop, so glad you got to experience such a cool concert!!! And your outfits are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm utterly obsessed with kpop, don't think I could let it go! lol and thank you so much! There were some REALLY cute outfits in the audience too
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you had a BLAST!!!! And I LOVE that gothic Melo style!
    Your hair is absolutely adorable OuO and outfit as well~~
    At idol concerts it seems common for fans to hand out freebies to other fans. A couple of my friends went to some idol concert and the same thing happened!

    ReplyDelete