Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: From Bonnie & Clyde /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿💥 ➠ To Miss Kitty ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Monday, March 4, 2024

From Bonnie & Clyde /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿💥 ➠ To Miss Kitty ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

This is a stick-up, see?
_/﹋\_
(҂`_´)
<,︻╦╤─ ҉ - -
_/﹋\_
lol

     Jumping from Valentine's Day, right into Halloween of last year.  (Told ya I'm still behind (҂ ꒦ິヮ꒦ິ).  The weekend before Halloween, Katie, Prince and I attended Brews and Boos!  And adults only event at the amusement park I used to work at.  I'd never been besides slinging beers and pizza for money.  So I figured this would be a fun first for all three of us!


     I forgot how much effort they used to put into decorating the park during events like these.  The lights and props were amazing!  I felt like a big kid, and I'm sure that's how everyone else felt.  Seeing everyone dressed up in costumes was a sight in itself ꉂ (´∀`) ʱªʱªʱª.  Saw some really funny stuff that night.  Prince and I planned to be old-timey gangsters, mobsters (schee?). 

𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷

skirt set . . .
bustier . . . victoria's secret
garter tights . . . ebay
loafers . . . rainbow shops
hat . . . forever21
accessories . . . playboy, bebe

     Had entirely too much fun with this look.  The props really got us into character (I felt gun props would go too far . . . ).  So pretending to take drags off ciggys & pipes, and practicing our accents was good enough.  Outside of that, I knew I wanted to do something gal-ish.  But of course my plans never go smoothly (lol).  Didn't budget in enough time for the dramatic makeup style I wanted.  My inspo is a mashup of Izumi Mana and pinstripe gangster looks.  


     The "show bra" is a must for this look 😜.  I knew I wanted a sexy version of the mobster look.  Very unrealistic, but remember what Cady said: In Girl World, Halloween is the one day a year when a girl can dress up like a total slut and no other girls can say anything else about it. (  ≧ᗜ≦)


     The first thing we did was get beer.  I didn't get vip ticket, so no open bar for me ((¬_¬ ).  All we could get was beer, and I'm not big on that.  However this one was an interesting fruity beer.

You can't see the point in her hat, but Katie came as a witch!

Told you we saw some funny stuff (lol)!!  There's actually 2 furbies here!

     They had a live dj blasting music all night!  It was fun dancing around the park in between rides.  Bumper cars was my favorite one!  I let my inner child out around the neon bubble pit.  

      We waited a   l o n g  time for this dinky train to come around.  I thought they'd have a lightshow for Halloween.  But sadly they didn't . . . I guess they only do that for Christmas.  (˵•̀⤙•́˵)૭  I'm just glad we did an outing together~  Next year I won't be a weenie and ride the roller coaster too.


     The day before Halloween, we stopped by Mochinut to see what goodies they were offering.  The manager there is so creative with his designs!
     Preparation for Halloween night was frantic.  I was supposed to meet another friend at a bar that was having a costume contest!  Prince came along of course.  And he had the pleasure of watching me transform into the alluring, prowler : Catwoman~

     Would you believe with just a three day difference, the temperatures turned frigid?!  It went from hot and humid to teeth chattering, bone chilling cold.  I was so thankful for this bodysuit!  I was so anxious when we arrived at the bar.   I feared I'd be the only one in costume (lol).  But just about everyone in there had one on, even the staff!  I was so distracted by everyone else, the horror movies playing on the tv and the smell of food, that I forgot to join the contest!  I wonder if I would've won?

     The lighting was so cool here we couldn't help but snap pictures~  That rum punch was super yummy and the chicken sandwich I had was even tastier!  Our friend didn't get to join us sadly, but we chilled at the bar for a while before heading to the park.

     We only went there because I thought the purple lights would still be up . . . they changed them (huhuu ;__;).  The pictures still turned out phenomenal though!

"Feeline Frisky"~ ₍^ >ヮ<^₎

     This year I hope to find more fun activities in the city.  Despite living here majority of my life, I feel I haven't experienced or explored much.  Like I haven't seen all the city has to offer, at least that's how I feel.  Lately I feel all there is to do is eat and drink alcohol.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  Cheers to rediscovering home!

Thanks for reading!
xoxo, Amiman♥

3 comments:

  1. You and Prince are such a cute couple!! The couple's costume is so cute. I think you did a nice job with that skirt set.
    And the Catwoman costume is FIRE!!!! I'm sure you would have done well in the costume contest!!!
    It seems like you had loads of fun at Halloween OwO I'm jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ♡(˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶ )♡ waa~ Thank you so much!! I think old-timey dress fits his vibe~ Omg the Catwoman I ordered a size too small initially and had to exchange it on amazon, STRESS! I'm just happy I got the right size in time and everything looked picture perfect (ㅅ´ ˘ `) Halloween is my favorite time of year! I want to find even more fun things to do next year! Even though ....let's be honest I really want to trick or treat more than anything! xD
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. Costuming is my favorite part of Halloween!! Seeing accurate or creative costumes are my favorite!!
    Lucky you got your exchange in time because it looks great~

    ReplyDelete