Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Snow Babe♡°❆⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Friday, March 8, 2024

Snow Babe♡°❆⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Hello Cuties~

     We're getting closer!  Since I was on time with the end of the year festivities, we can jump straight into January.  My friend Hillary wanted to start off the new year with new experiences.  She told me she wanted to try Vietnamese food for the first time!  With the cold temps, phở would be the perfect remedy~

mm-mm-mmh!
     My colorful and always decorated friend, Hillary~ ♡  She loved her boba drink!  I mean, she made jokes about having black balls in her mouth but it's all good 。゚(TヮT).  Before we left I took advantage of the perfect lighting for some selfies.

     I love Hillary.  She told me she knew I'd be getting dolled up for our lunch date, so she told me to take my time getting ready.  But I felt like I'd take forEVER doing full make, so I kept things simple.
     Second time using one of my new lenses; Candy Magic Sugar brown.  They're pretty enough, but I don't think I'll buy these again.  I rather the Baby Motecon - Baby Baby lenses for that "everyday", casual look.
     After I parted ways with Hill, I was swept right up by Prince.  He claims he can't stay away from me (heheh).  While I waited for him to arrive, I finished up my makeup and I felt a bit better about my look.
𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷
outerwear . . . 32degree
jumpsuit . . . Baby Phat
boots . . . Ugg
accessories . . . off brand
     Point accessories :  my knockoff Van Cleef bracelet, and my homemade Baby Phat necklace~
     I waited maybe an entire year before finally wearing this jumpsuit.  I tried it on back when I bought it, but I suddenly don't like it on me anymore.  I'm thinking of selling it . . . might just put it in the thrift.  ╮( ̄▽ ̄"")╭ 

     I rather liked how the placement of my lower lashes panned out.  I like the eyeshadow filler too.  But sometimes I'm tempted to put beige "fleshtone" eyeliner on the outer part of my waterline . . . I'm scared it'll ruin the look (lol).

     *side note : Prince's bathroom has the best lighting and mirror lol
I made a skillet cookie~
     Then when I got home, I realized I was missing the perfect addition to this outfit.  My Baby Phat beanie!!  ( 。 •̀ ᴖ •́ 。) 
     Ah well, this outfit will never see the light of day again.  I need more baby phat winter stuff to pair with my hat . . . (time to shop!).

Thanks for reading!
xoxo, Amiman♥


 

No comments:

Post a Comment