Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Corporate Barbie™

Thursday, October 19, 2023

Corporate Barbie™

Hi Barbie!

     Corporate Barbie here!  Reporting on my (not so) fun and eventful day at work.  It was spirit week and I had been participating everyday, up until "sports day".  I'm rebellious by nature, so this girlie decided to doll up~

Bootylicious Barbie ™

♡ 𝓻𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷 
blazer . . . The Limited
blouse . . . Forever21
skirt . . . offbrand
shoes . . . Rainbow shops
accessories . . . Faerie Things, Forever21


     I got lots of compliments going into work~  I felt very "put together", like I was presenting myself as a well adjusted adult (when you and I both know I'm not lol).  Prime example, I was almost late that day, and my makeup wasn't complete.  So I applied lashes and lipstick at the desk ( ´ 艸`).  It had been a while since I had time to be gyaru at work.  And boy is it a lot of maintenance!


     *sneaky selfies and the desk and simultaneously checking if my lashes are lifting*  Also peep the Barbie earrings I bought back in 2017 at a local kawaii market.
Breakfast of champions!  Plus a coffee (I disliked) and a chai tea~
     Less sneaky selfie at the desk, and checking my lashes AGAIN (lmao).  I was so happy to use my pride Starbies cup~  ( ˘⌣˘)♡  By this point my curls began to frizz and I was ready to go home (lol).  But I stayed the whole day, and completed my paperwork like a good employee.  (҂ `з´ ) grrr


     Once I got home, I refreshed my makeup (ditched the matte lipstick for a pink gloss) for some proper pictures.

♡ 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓾𝓹 
     Still utterly obsessed with these lenses!  I really need to order more (I'm almost out of lenses).  And these aliexpress lashes aren't so bad after all.  I actually reach for them the most now-a-days.  What do you think of this eyemake?  I'm thinking it could be my easy "everyday" look.


♡ 𝒷𝑜𝓃𝓊𝓈 𝓅𝒾𝒸𝓈 
     Snow had this cute nostalgic filter.  Oh how I miss carrying around my digital camera~  So I took a selfie like I used to back in the day (lol).

The glitter face filter prevails!!

Thanks for reading!

xoxo, Amiman♥

4 comments:

  1. Cute look! I like seeing corporate-approved alternative fashions :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I need blazers like this lol I took it from my mom's closet xD
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. Work can suck but at least you got it done and looked extra cute! I am in love with this look! <3 And you know I love the oldschool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! (◕♡◕) and yes girl~~ I think you 're really going to appreciate 2 looks i'm planning ~
      - Amiman♥

      Delete