Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Hot Girl Problems (make, coord + gets)

Saturday, September 30, 2023

Hot Girl Problems (make, coord + gets)

     Hey y'all, coming to you with a look that did not get much love / exposure.  Was in the 2000's mood and also wanted to attempt an up-do style I saw in a gal magazine.  I'll let you know right now the hairstyle didn't happen, so I did half up-half down which was easier / quicker.

𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷
bustier . . . Victoria's Secret
jeans . . . Fashion Nova
shoes . . . Forever21
bag . . . off brand
accessories . . . Juicy Couture, Forever21

     This didn't last long because the confidence was short lived.  I thought it was inappropriate to be in around his parents ┐(シ)┌.  So I changed at some point.

     Challenged myself to use more color!  Pink sparkle lids and smoky purple under eye.  I wore my Diya Chloe Olive lenses again.

These filters always entertaining (lol)

     I don't even remember what we did this day besides get ice cream.  So here's my tasty treat and some gets.


My fave purchase of this haul!
it's a locket!!
black items are hard to see against my bed lol
But anyway, 3 cheers for 3 mini skirts with built in safety shorts!
More colors of this corset top (I already 2 others)
Spooky books~
     Victoria's Secret had a really good sale and I rummaged through lots of bins to find the pieces to these sets.
*the bustier I'm wearing~
Prince bought me this perfume!! 。゚(。ノωヽ。)゚。
Romantic scent, also very nice for the office~

     I'm still debating, was I overthinking?  Do you think the outfit was risqué?  Have you ever had the issue of being self conscious about your gyaru outfits being "too much" for family (specifically older folks)?  Prince said I didn't have to change, but it just didn't sit right with me . . . sigh the issues with being a hot girl.

*signing off*
~ Amiman♥

4 comments:

  1. That original outfit is so cute!!! IMO if it's your first time meeting the rents, then yeah it was good that you changed. Otherwise if it's been a few times and the place you're going to it doesn't matter about dress, then go for it. I dress like a gal all the time around my guy's mom XD
    Loooooove the eyemake here! Yes to more colors!!!!
    THAT BAG. OMG.♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THE BAAAAGGG (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ SO PERF!
      And I totally agree if it were my 1st time, definitely too much xD luckily I'm always over at their house lol They invite me a lot, I just get nervous about showing skin around them or wearing anything provocative. They've seen me in gal, but mostly himekaji. I'm sure I'm being dramatic but I want to seem perfect in their eyes lmao (^^;)
      Ps. Yes to more colors??!?! Good news, i bought a new palette and I need an excuse to experiment with the shades in it!
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. You look so cute!! And those are some great gets from VS~
    For me personally, I would never wear a see-through bustier around older generation XD I have worn opaque decorative style one before though. It looks less like lingerie.
    Love the eyemake too! I like colorful looks as well~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! And omg ikr, his parents are older than mine too so I don't want to offend or seem disrespectful
      (。•́ 6 •̀。). I usually carry a cardigan, that always helps lol And yess more color coming!! I need to plan some looks! *off to tumblr and pinterest for inspo*
      - Amiman♥

      Delete