Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Take Back Monday | diary

Friday, October 27, 2023

Take Back Monday | diary

Hello Witches and Ghouls~

     Hope you guys have been in good spirits!  I've been thinking more and more that you honestly have to put matters in your own hands.  You can't wait for things to happen, life really is what you make it.  And I'm totally using that as a cover for why I keep shopping (lmao).  I'm happiest when I dress up, when I'm eating or when I'm shopping (sue me).

     Anywho, Stephanie and I have made Monday's our day.  What started as being each other's "errand buddy", turned into quality down time every Monday.  Instead of dreading Monday, we now look forward to it!  

     We'd introduce each other to good eats and just have great conversation after work!  Our first fun-day-Monday was spent eating Banh Mi, wings and fries.  Then she brought up La Michoacána, which I had never heard of at that point!
     I think this was called mangonada?  It's mangos, tajín, and chamoy.  Ecstatic doesn't quite cover just how excited I was walking into this place.  They have so many delicious treats here!  I've been back a few times since to get paletas and ice cream.  They use fresh fruits and juices, ugh so good!


~ girl dinner ~

     I remember on this day, while we were eating Steph opened Facebook and it was our friendiversary!


     Visited a restaurant named Monday . . . on a Monday!  Never been before, but one bite of those boudin eggrolls and now I'm a fan.

Showing off our Colorstreet manis~ ♥

     It's always a great time with Stephanie!  We both love spooky season~  So we went a little crazy in Michael's and Homegoods (lmao).  We're enablers, so we're horrible at self-control!  (When it comes to shopping AND food.)
Look at all the cute figurines!!

     I told her about this place called Nudo, so we tried it for the first time together!  Everything was absolutely delectable.
Steph ordered this turbo Vietnamese coffee!
After we ate I spotted my HUSBAND!!
Kai, I love you~

Then I dropped SO much damn money in TJ Maxx 😭.

     We did this for about 4 weeks before our schedules became to hectic.  So here's all the stuff I bought on our Monday trips.

     One of those days we went to Ulta.  I got a hairstyling tool, heat protectant, eyeshadow, blush and an brush.
     Jelly Much eyeshadow from Colourpop.  I ended up not liking it :/  It looks blue on the skin, I thought it would be a pearl white.
      Gorgeous liquid blush from Juvia's place, it is VERY pigmented!  It dawned on me that I didn't own a baby pink blush so I had to get this.
     The Guess brand obsession continues!  I found these in Ross!
     Absolutely lost my mind in Homegoods!  I got just about every piece to this Hello Kitty set.  The bowl came with chopsticks too!
Spooky earrings~
     Went bezerk in the cosmetics section (lol).  I got my first Morphe palette!  It's really pretty, lots of pinks and greens (that I'm afraid of but I bought it to challenge myself).  The hand cream is macchiato scented!  And I've been using the ginseng water on my face for like a month now, it's pretty hydrating.
     God, Stephanie is a bad influence (lollll) she has a million cups and now I'm starting to collect them too.  I couldn't pass up this Hello Kitty Halloween one!  And UM HELLO I got True Religion sunnies!! The bottom pair are Martha Steward . . . I had no idea she sold product like this.

     The star of the show! 😭 Stephanie was the personified voice in my head going "buy it"!  I kept going "now that's a grown woman bag!!  I didn't have a Guess purse yet so I caved.  
Perfume oil!!
     Steph cleaned out her makeup and brought a bunch of stuff to work for anyone to have.  So I nabbed some palettes she's never used~  I scored a floral ipsy bag too.  I thought it looks like Rady floral prints, plus you can never have too many makeup bags.


     I miss our time spent on Mondays after work~  We bonded a lot during this time.  Stephanie is like an older sister to me!  It was more than just shopping sprees and ice cream runs.  Now if we can just do something about weekends to make them matter again . . . ꉂ (´∀`)ʱªʱªʱª

тнαηкѕ ƒσя яєα∂ιηg
xoxo, Amiman ♥

4 comments:

  1. That's such a cute way to spice up your Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr! Much fun was had~ I hope our schedules fall back into this pattern lol
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. Omggggg the Hello Kitty!!! Halloween!!!!!!!!! Aaah I'm so jealous, you always have the coolest things over in the US ;;

    I totally agree with you; you create your own happiness! I'm so glad that you both had fun 💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is HomeGoods a US chain??? ( T ʖ̯ T) that sucks bc I know you would score so many nice things for your home! (You always decorate so nicely too~)
      - Amiman♥

      Delete