Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Somebody Stop Me

Friday, December 31, 2021

Somebody Stop Me


     Because I simply cannot stop myself . . . Stop myself from "spendin' all me money" that is.  It's been a while, hasn't it?  Since my last update, I have successfully secured the Demonia boots I wanted!  But then I started searching through fril and mercari again recently.  I assume you know where this is going . . . 

     Initially I started this search for a pink coat from Ma*rs.  That was tougher than I thought.  I had my eyes on two different Ma*rs coats, but the one I paid for they refunded me since the seller had not responded.  And the other coat sold by the time I got news that I would be refunded.  That sucked majorly (lol).  Btw I'm using Jpshopping service this go-around!

     But any-who, the first two are Liz Lisa outerwear pieces.  I ended up stumbling across this pink Liz Lisa coat when I gave up the long search for a decently priced Ma*rs one.  The third item 👀 omg I'm excited for this one.  It'll replace my current leopard coat (which is collarless and that bothers my soul).  And lastly, a Ma*rs set!

     I shall get my hands on a pink Ma*rs coat one day~  And those d.i.a skull sets from my dream items post too!  
Until next post!



2 comments:

  1. I'M SO HAPPY YOU GOT THOSE BOOTS. ♥
    Omggggg look at those beautiful items! Can't wait to see more pics!!!
    きーりん♡
    kiringalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally got to wear them too!!! I'm working on those pictures / posts now hehe~~ And I'm patiently waiting for the package to make it (the hardest part besides paying for shipping lol).
      - Amiman♥

      Delete