Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Vacation Time Anyone?

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Vacation Time Anyone?

     Hello Cuties~  I've been meaning to post here for about a week now (lol).  I wanted to give a little tease on what I planned to wear on vacation.  Prince and I planned this winter getaway way back in July.  First week of January we were off to ATL!  While we really want to experience New York, we were a bit apprehensive about going in January mostly because we're not too used to the cold (and definitely not snow).  We thought Atlanta would give us a "taste" if you will (lol).

     But anyway, I still want to share the "vibes" for this chilly trip.  Here are my inspo pictures!

You know the vibes ~

     This trip was different for us because it was our first road trip together!  We hit the road rather early, so I got to snap a picture of the sunrise.


     We didn't do much the first day; just unpacked and picked up dinner.  It was pretty cool staying in a suite~  I was ready to fill this place with a week's worth of rations, but once we got settled I didn't want to go back into the cold (メ﹏メ).  However the next day I would be fully prepared for the cold!  I can't wait to share my outfits with you ♥  See you next post!

xoxo, Amiman

4 comments:

  1. So exciting!!
    I'm in eastern PA and we kind of have similar weather to NY... December was pretty mild but it's SO cold now so I hope you stay warm! ;u; love your moodboard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying my best to stay warm (;A;) lol and oh really? I didn't know PA got cold like that :o

      And thank you! I love moodboards~
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. I AM READY FOR AMI PICS! ♥
    And you were right to avoid NY for this time of the year XD I went back for just a couple of weeks and nearly froze cause I'm not used to the weather anymore XD But eventually you and Prince should go to NY. In the spring it's really nice and you can see lots of pretty flowers. ALSO YOU GOTTA TRY GO GO CURRY IF YOU GET TO MANHATTAN.
    きーりん♡
    kiringalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *jots that down* Prince likes curry so we'll have to try that!! And ooof if you're saying it's freezing then I know it has to be brutal lmao. I mean it literally does not snow in New Orleans (not normally). And eeeeep I'm working on posts now~~ Excited for you to see them!
      - Amiman♥

      Delete