Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Sweet Dream: My Dream Items 😌💭

Monday, October 18, 2021

Sweet Dream: My Dream Items 😌💭

Hello cuties~
     I don't think I'll ever stop "the wanting" (lol).  Just wanted to share my recent wishlist~

These specific d.i.a belts 👀

     I was never aware back in the day, but now I'm wondering / hoping...this is faux fur right? @_@

* set on the left with the skulls
how dare these boots exist!!
     Y'all I've been dreaming of this wig, I hope I look as hot as I'm imagining (lol).


     For now I will stick to window shopping (cuz a bxtch has bills).

Ttyl~
xoxo, Amiman ♥

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Right?! I really need to save but this wishlist is calling my name! 😍 lol
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. You WILL look hot in that wig, I promise you *_*
    Also, feeling those Demonia Camel boots, which are again sold out and I'm so sad T_T </3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWW NOOO!! (T__T) I wonder how often they restock on their website, I was hoping to get them before January.

      And aaah you think so? I reallllly hope the wig looks good~ Your comment makes me even more excited to have this wig♥♥♥
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  3. Omg I am loving this list. Yes please! Also I actually have those first two belts before scalping became a problem Dx
    As for the fur one, I was told it was real rabbit so I stayed away from it. But unless you can find a source otherwise, I'm staying away from it.
    And don't worry about the Demonia boots! They confirmed that as long as they get supplies, they will be restocked as soon as they can! I was stalking them since they announced it XD
    きーりん♡
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 💔💔 say it isn't soooo, why real fur d.i.a, whyyyyy :(( I'm not buying it then. And I guess it'll be hard for me to find the others unless I want to hand over vital organs to afford them xD

      Omg lets all stalk them lmao! The Gals NEED these boots!
      -Amiman♥

      Delete
  4. ẅ̷̨̙̞̬̳̗̞̮̎̃̽͑̕h̵̜̥̰̗͔̦͕̦̿̂̇͐͗͘͜a̷̡̳͔̪̬̭̘̞̺͇͊̃̌́̇́́̌͝ṫ̴̨̹͎̲̟͙̪͖̼͘'̸̣͚̥̳̮͐̑s̴̛̫͔͖̱̈́̈̅̒̃͘ ̴̢͈͎͇̘͊̾̌͑̑ͅǘ̵͙̰͚̳̈́̋̏͊̅̅͊ṕ̷̹̬͚̙͙̟̿ ̸̘̞̥̉̆͊̉͊̄̀̕͘͘ͅļ̷̧̯̐̋̊͆͂̀̄̍ơ̸̜͖̟̰̩̙̈́̿͋̇̽́́̄s̵̨̭̩͕̦̠̈̎͒͐̎̎̿͠e̸̢̡̳̗̝̬̲̻̦̿ͅŗ̷͍̂̏̋͐̂͝͝

    ReplyDelete