Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Scent of a Flower

Friday, June 4, 2021

Scent of a Flower

 
Hello Cuties~

     Last week I decided to doll up for our hang out day.  Whenever I do this, Prince asks if I've taken any pictures of myself and the answer is always "no".  So we went to the park!

     It was a really hot and sunny day, so I figured I'd bring my new parasol.  As for my look, I was going for 2012-ish himekaji.  Basically, back when denim was more prevalent in himekaji and pink wasn't the focus color.

     More than anything I wanted to hide under the parasol, but it made for a super shadowy photo.  ( ̄  ̄|||)


\\Rundown//
top . . .  Boom Up
skirt . . . Taobao
shoes . . . Gianni Bini
accessories . . . off brand
parasol . . . gifted

     You know ya girl had to match even with the face mask~  I love doing that (lmao) I have so many at this point!

     Side note, would you believe I got this top for $5 ?!?  I grabbed like 4 shirts like this one just to have a variety of lacy tops.  Some of them were even $3 !


     It was nice to just prance around the park while Prince took pictures.  That's all for this post, lovelies~
~ Love you x Amiman ~


4 comments:

  1. Such a cute old school himekaji coord!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! (´。• ᵕ •。`)
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. You look so precious!!! Ah my heart!♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ( ´ ▽ ` ).。o♡ aaah thank you~~
      - Amiman♥

      Delete