Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Dripping in Diamonds 💎✨

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Dripping in Diamonds 💎✨

Hello Cuties~

     Yes my Sweets, my birthday was last week~  But I've been celebrating all month!  I had big plans for the beginning of the month.  And now that everything is done, I have a chance to sit and blog about it.
 

     I was determined to do something really special for my birthday and I knew exactly who to contact.  A great friend of mine is now a photographer with her own studio!  For weeks I've seen her work and I was thrilled to have my turn.  Working with Miesha was no sweat!  She asks clients what they envision for their photoshoot, and does an amazing job bringing that vision to life.  My vision was luxury and glamour. ✨ Also see : "It's my world, you're just living in it."  And "I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it".

     The shoot itself went off without a hitch!  I was nervous with how I would perform but Miesha and Prince made it a wonderful experience.  I got to use all the props I wanted and even had the helpful hands of my boyfriend (>ᴗ•).  I truly got the princess treatment that day~  And now, the results!

The helpful hands I was talking about~ 💋 He's such a good sport~
And on the topic of hands, here are my Vivienne Westwood inspired nails~
𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓲~

     Can you guys tell I had a blast with that money-gun?  We all did actually!  It was my favorite part of the shoot.  When I was instructed to give a big smile and laugh, Prince called out "just think about spending allll of my money!" 。゚( ゚^∀^ ゚ )゚。 Also it was my first time popping the cork on a bottle of sparkling wine.  It was so loud it scared me (lol)!  Before I knew it, we were done and I parted ways with Miesha to have some fun with Prince.


     I kept my hair the same, the rhinestone pins were just too cute to take out!  I don't remember much else from that day aside from picking up my package.  I treated myself to a fragrance discovery set!  I ordered these from the Montale website and got to pick 5 scents from the entire house.  My final selections were :  Sweet Flowers, Intense Café, Roses Musk, Chocolate Greedy, and Arabians Tonka.


     I've since tried them all and Sweet Flowers is my favorite!


     It smells sooo yummy.  And doesn't come as a surprise because I tend to love sweet scents (lol).  I can't wait to show you everything else I did for my birth-month celebration!  I'll see you next post~

xoxo, Amiman♥

7 comments:

  1. WOW You look like a QUEEN!! So glamourous! That sounds like such a special way to celebrate your birthday and you'll always have the photos to look back on!
    Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First, thank you SO much~ you're so sweet! And yes exactly! My aunt has a photo of herself that's similar to the 1st pic framed in her room and I want to do the same one day. ♥ I'm so glad I did this (´。• ᵕ •。`)
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. Gee!!! How stunning!!! I adore the concept as elegance fits you so damn good. I'm so curious about the scents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (*/▽\*) eee you're making me blush~ Thank you so much! And omg ikr I was so curious reading about the notes to all of these. Chocolate Greedy was the most interesting of the bunch.
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  3. Wow! Those pictures are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄) you love making me shy, huh? lol I couldn't believe my eyes when she would show me the snaps in between poses. Straight out of the camera I was already stunned. She did a great job, I'm giving her all the credit lololol!
    - Amiman♥

    ReplyDelete