Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: The Phrase That Gets Us In Trouble . . . ( ´ ▿ ` ;)

Saturday, February 4, 2023

The Phrase That Gets Us In Trouble . . . ( ´ ▿ ` ;)

     Ah yes ~  The phrase that I cry out before delivering colossal damage to my bank account.

Hello Cuties~

     In preparation of some big changes, my boyfriend and I hit up a few outlets and stores.  Prince was in need of business clothes and I was there solely for support . . . buuut y'all know I dropped some money too (lol).  

     The outlet mall Prince wanted to check out was in Gonzalez so we headed there first.  Express had a great sale going so we were able to score some really nice stuff!  I couldn't pass up a good sale, so I got two items.

     Super cute blazer style cardigan.  And it has those big military-esque buttons I love!
     When I saw this sweater I immediately thought of onee brands like Datura and Rady. 

     I spotted a few fragrance shops out there, but sadly didn't see anything I was after.  I did however find the CUTEST boots in another store.

Like c'mon!!!


     I had to get out of there before I bought anymore                 (´∀`)ʱªʱªʱª.  All of that shopping got me hungry, so we stopped for lunch at Lit Pizza!  It was SO good . . . but I only snapped a pic of the box. ○| ̄|_


     Onto the next stop!  We went to Mall of Louisiana again.  Y'all already know what happened . . . 

( ᗒᗨᗕ )

     Why does this mall have a beauty supply store??!  I knew I was in trouble when I set foot in there.

     This looks more like what I was going for when I bought that highlight wig from aliexpress.  More of a black base with amber brown highlights.
     The socks are so cute!  I have no idea what I'm going to wear them with though (lol).  I've already worn the beanie hat a few times.  The quality is amazing, it's soft and stretches A LOT (it's wig and 'fro friendly).
My teenie tiny birthday crown~
     LISTENNN, I've wanted this purse for a long while now.  So when I spotted it near the register I freaked!  It's so sparkly, I had to have it.  
     My fake Pandora bracelets (lol).  I've been wearing them like crazy and my coworkers compliment them a lot.  They have no idea they cost $2 dollars (lmaooo).
     They had a case of these oil fragrances.  I went with this one because I loved the smell.  I think it's supposed to be a mock of the original Juicy Couture.  Perfect spring scent!

     I was almost afraid to keep shopping, buuut that feeling disappeared just as quickly as it appeared.

More birthday accessories~
     Not sure how I forgot there's a Lush in the mall but . . . yea.  I picked up three soaps, a bubble bar and they gave me two lip balm samples~  Their staff was so sweet!  We gushed about our favorite Lush products and our addiction to them.  I told her today was a "treat yourself day", and you know what she told me . . . ?

。゚( ^ ▿ ^ )゚。

     I swear no one else has this much fun spending money (lmao).  Now if only it weren't my own money I had to spend~ (¬‿¬ ).  Whew, I still have three backlog posts to get through.  I'm working on it y'all!  See you next post~

xoxo, Amiman♥

4 comments:

  1. I found that funny so I loved it! You did the right thing <3 And gee, yes, this sweater was so Datura-like! Amazing find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!! The sweater came in pink too, it was a hard decision (ノω・、) and I'm glad you enjoyed this post!
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I need to start looking for coord inspo for these boots!!!
      (◉Θ◉) and aiowejrfoa;j the sparkle in person is insane!
      - Amiman♥

      Delete