Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Summer Celeb Gal inspo 🌴

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Summer Celeb Gal inspo 🌴


Hello Cuties~


     Summer is officially here!  So you know I have to do an inspiration post~  Usually I do a post inspired by Japanese gyaru (which I certainly can do 👀).  But I'm still on my Celeb Gyaru kick, so here's some inspo from the celebrities that had major style in the 2000's!

Meagan Good (2009)

Beyoncé (2002)
that curly hair, the boho vibes with this crochet dress!!

Beyoncé 
two words : handkerchief tops!!!
 
     Bandanas and head scarves were all the craze then!  Beyoncé & Christina Aguilera & Britney Spears all look super cute!

Britney Spears (2004)

Britney Spears

2001 Lizzie Mcguire eps. "Bad Girl Mcguire"
Basically getting at the nose cuff / faux ring lol

J-Lo brand launch (2001)

Too many iconic trends in these pics, omg.  Where do I even start?  Lowrise jeans, baby tees, velour tracksuits, all denim outfit (with the boots to match are you kidding me???)

Nicole Richie (2018 - 2019)
Absolutely love this boho style.  Nicole rocks a mean maxi dress.

Paris Hilton (2007)

Paris Hilton (2001)
Monochromatic outfits (bonus points if it's all pink~)


     Who or what do you draw inspiration from lately?  Are there any idols that exist as your staple Summer look?  I think I will do another post for Japanese Gyaru, because the girlies definitely have been turning out some hot looks.

Thank you for reading!
xoxo, Amiman♥

1 comment: