Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Tropicale 🌴🌺

Sunday, June 26, 2022

Tropicale 🌴🌺

Hello Hotties~

     I couldn't wait to share this look with you guys!  (However I did wait.)  But anywho~  I don't know what to call this look.  Sometimes I'm not worried with substyles or labels.  It's very tropical though, perfect for Summer!  

     Remember this outfit?  I wore this exactly the same way; shoes, bag and all because this dress deserves effort!

     I really dropped the ball on choosing a nice lipstick.  I have the perfect orange lipstick and lip gloss, what's wrong with me?!(҂ `з´ )  But I digress . . .   Notice anything new?  Perhaps my new lenses~?  I'm wearing OLENS Knock Knock in 601 (gray).  I really like them!

~ and ~
     This was a fun little protective style!  I love the wooden beads so much   reminds me of my childhood.  I hope to revisit this style again!


xoxo, Amiman ♥

2 comments:

  1. PERFECT 10! I absolutely adore everything about this co*de. I think the hairstyle completes it! I also really love the combo of your make and lenses. LIVING FOR THIS! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy I went out on a whim and bought these lenses! Some of these 1day lenses are really stepping it up, the vibrancy is reaching yearly lenses so I don't feel like I'm missing out. (☆ω☆) And AAAA~ thank you!!! I'm getting more and more comfortable with natural hairstyles alongside my gyaru looks! (Still gonna buy wigs though! xD I miss having straight hairstyles lol)
      - Amiman♥

      Delete